Taxes's questions - Turkish iziqna

I need my tax refund to pay off some debt?

18 answers · United States · 2 days ago
Best answer: If you are owed one & file for it you will get it.

2019 tax return?

16 answers · United States · 2 days ago
Best answer: The IRS is not processing returns until Jan. 28. H&R may have accepted your return, but it hasn't been filed with the IRS yet. Don't even bother checking again until at least Jan. 30. They'll be bombarded with returns and it will take several days for the status to be posted.

Need to get my W-2 Form from Kelly Services?

9 answers · United States · 23 hours ago

My daughter is only 7 weeks old. He asked for her SSN and my accountant said it doesn't really matter; because she resides with me, he has never bought her anything, he's not on her birth certificate, and there is some form we would need to fill out of me signing away my claiming her. So I just gave it to... show more

How much federal tax will I owe?

7 answers · United States · 13 hours ago
$25,400 w2 $2,530 stock Dividends Contributed $2,000 to a traditional ira. Contributed $550 to a 401K 39 years old, No dependants

He doesn't receive a w2. He is a self employed construction worker. They are asking for him to pay for the previous 4 years he has not paid his taxes for a total of a little over $36,000 The only problem is he does not have the funds available at the moment. He's asked me if I could pay the bill for him and... show more

Do I file taxes if I didn’t work? And if I have a child?

6 answers · United States · 14 hours ago

I did not get my Social Security check!?

7 answers · United States · 3 hours ago

Do I need W9 if the job was no more than $600 a month?

10 answers · United States · 3 days ago
Employer that I had work few months ago (job was complete) asking me to fill out w9. It was less than $600 a month for couple month. Do I still need to report this income and I would had charge him higher rate if this was taxable.

Can my parents legally claim me on their taxes?

6 answers · United States · 9 hours ago
I am 23 years old and gave birth to my newborn son in December. My boyfriend and I had been a saving to purchase a home since March but finally settled in our new place in November. I lived with my parents until we got the keys to our house because I didn’t want to move twice while pregnant (i stayed with my... show more

Reimbursement for job?

12 answers · United States · 4 days ago
I work for an oilfield company and I drive my car out to a location. They have gas at their business that I fill up with but I drive around 900 miles a month so do I get reimbursement for mileage?

Does W2 shows the amount of money you’ll get back?

13 answers · United States · 4 days ago
Best answer: No, your 1040 Tax form.

Should I be changing my tax withholding?

6 answers · United States · 1 day ago
I got married last year and I am filing under "single 1" My wife and I are both employed but I make about 2x more than her. She is claiming "Married 0" when I tried submitting my w-4 to our CFO- he told me that I was better off keeping it the same because if I change to "Married 0"... show more