Even if Marlon Brando was gay (he married three women and fathered 11 kids), he wasn't "famously gay."
Wolverine would win with a stomp. Hawkman would not withstand against Wolverine as he has the healing factor. Wolverine would jump on his back while Hawkman is flying and impale him five times with his claw.
1. Kevin Conroy - Batman: The Animated Series
2. Michael Keaton - Batman (1989) & Batman Returns (1992)
3. Adam West - Batman (1966)
4. Christian Bale - The Dark Knight Trilogy
5. Ben Affleck - DC Extended Universe
6. Will Arnett - The LEGO Batman Movie (2017)
7. Val Kilmer - Batman Forever (1995)
over laying by his dish licking his nuts
I always saw Ms. Marvel as a blonde woman wearing all black and a lightning symbol (Kinda looks like Black Canary). Whats the actual difference?
25% Charlie Sheen + 75% Robert Mitchum = Paul Manifort.
Adam Richmond or John Goodman look like Mr. Flintstone.
My top 5 are
5. Jared Leto (I don't get why he's so hated)
4. Cameron Monaghan
3. Mark Hamill
2. Jack Nicholson
1. Heath Ledger
BTW, I can't wait to see Joaquin Phoenix take on the role, he's gonna be great.
My dad did. I don't care for sports or comics.
For Spider-Man, he would normally change on rooftops and empty rooms with windows. Whenever he changes outside, he would hide his clothes in a webbed bag and hang it on a wall.
For Batman, times have changed. In older (1939-early 1980s) comics, TV, and films, he would have his batsuit under his regular clothes....
Which one was better in your honest opinion, I believe avatar the last airbender was better but legend of korra isnt bad it had a lot of good Ideas and potential.